Wednesday 14 July 2010

cinderella carriage

I've been thinking of a new party ideas with a princess theme
or anything pink - pink and piiiink. So, I found a cute cinderella carriage picture, got distracted and browse for some more carriage pictures.

... and gee, This is the winner!


every little girls dream but don't show this picture to your little girl, the price for this cake, made by a UK's cake designer, jane asher, is 430 Pounds or 656 USD !!

After 5 minutes gawping at jane asher's cake, I moved on and found another one.
this one is made by cath a more simple yet cute and easier to make it by yourself.



enough bout cake, let's go back to carriage .. oh wait, a carriage bed!
Oh la ... la ... Uber Uber Princess! well, at least this one,
no matter how envious I am, there's no way that i could make it by myself.

images from my little dreams furniture




and another one, which I like best (that's a lie, I want both!)
Images from nurserymurals


Uh Oh, the carriage bed might be a bit too much,
but nursery murals has a loot of cute murals for nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment